Happy Friday! I am very fortunate to live here in the San Jose area (Northern California) where there are three major Japanese supermarkets and the Japanese bookstore chain Kinokuniya that are very close by. I like to do some pickups for the community for those who don't live near Japanese markets and Kinokuniya. This gives me an excuse to actually go out and check out the stores more frequently. :D
If anyone is interested in these items from the bookstore and supermarket, check it out!
~ Sales permission granted on August 1st, 2015 by areica96.
Current Kinokuniya stock at San Jose store (San Francisco has a lot more >_>)We Love Pokemon Collection Guide
comes with clear folder - $18 (also, can view full album here
Pokemon Katakana practice writing book - $12
Puzzle story books - $10
Food!! There's a lot more~~
Fruit Gummies (grape, peach, strawberry, mango, pineapple, pear) - $5
Soda candy sticks - $3.50
Ramune (Soda) candy long packs -$5
Mini Chocolate wafer - $3.50
Biscuits with faces - $5
Mini chocolate donut shaped snack - $5
How they look like~
Mini Fruit jelly cups (characters vary, I believe there is 7 in each bag.. my sister ate the Dedenne one before I got to take a pic) - $3.25
Long pack of chewing Gum features lots of Pokemon - $5
- If you are interested and are committed, please comment with your zip code.
- I will request payment by 48 hours after item has been picked up.
- If you're interested in other Japanese items, feel free to message me and have questions about the items, I'll do my best to answer them (note I do not have all of these items/tried it before)
- Feel free to combine with my sales. ^^
- I will be only taking a handful of slots for each run.
- Stock varies and there will be varied/new stock depending on the time of the year
- Prices subject to change
More Sales~ Click image to be transported to my sales page!
Feel free to ask questions~ I plan on making a Pokemon food info page on my weebly
soon. I love Pokemon snacks from the Pokemon Center and markets! XD
Thanks for looking!